[Insight-users] Demons TimeStep

Xavier Kite xkite at caramail.com
Fri May 20 06:30:15 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm using the Demons technique to register two 3D brains. And I meet some difficulties.
I see that the TimeStep used is constant and I would want to explore the results if it wasn't the case. Does it exist a method that computes the optimal TimeStep at each iteration?
I would want to know where the TimeStep is used? What's his meaning and in which class is it used and implemented?
It appears that the ComputeGlobalTimeStep computes the TimeStep but I can't find where this method is implemented. It's declared in the __itkFiniteDifferenceFunction_h_ but where is her implementation?
I hope someone can help me...

Thanks

   Xavier

Protek-on: CaraMail met en oeuvre un nouveau Concept de Sécurité Globale - www.caramail.com