[Insight-users] image restoration algorithm in ITK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed May 18 21:56:59 EDT 2005

Hi Guanglei,

Unfortunately we don't have filters of the sort of the Wiener one.

Note that there is a framework for iterative filters, where you can
specify the coefficients of the linear system used for filtering.

If you are familiar with the use of linear systems and recursive
filters you may be able to adapt that code for your image restoration
purposes.