[Insight-users] Where I can find examples or paper about

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed May 18 17:51:51 EDT 2005

Hi Javier,

You will find detailed information about both of your
questions in the ITK Software Guide:

      http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

The guide describe examples on how to use the ImageSeries
and how to do multi-modality registration.

The code for this examples is avalable in the directory

           Insight/Examples