[Insight-users] Writting DICOM Images

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed May 18 14:21:29 EDT 2005

Rodolfo,

	You have 12 days left ! My suggestions would be then:

1. Use MetaImageIO instead,

2. Pass back the MetaData dictionary to GDCMImageIO. Or one that you
construct at run time,

3. If you really want DICOM. Then build ITK CVS in an exotic path. Then
change your current program to output MetaImage. Then with ITK CVS, use
one of the IO example to convert a MetaImage to DICOM...

Good luck
Mathieu