[Insight-users] Writting DICOM Images

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed May 18 08:58:16 EDT 2005

> The problem is that I can't read the images I wrote using the process
> described above (the program crashes). VolView can open the images but
> still a vtkOutputWindow opens telling me that some required elements are
> missing (vtkDICOMCollector).

Rodolfo,

	Which program are you refereing to when you say 'the program crashes' ?
Did you wrote it yourself ? I believe gdcm is able to reread its own
DICOM file without any problem.

	The DICOM file written by gdcm where successfully read by efilm and
some philips PACS systems. Is there any chance that you could send me
one slice that's causing the problem ?

Thanks for your time,
Mathieu