[Insight-users] Perplexed with Optimizer initialization

Yu Qi felix_china at yahoo.com.cn
Wed May 18 07:56:20 EDT 2005

Hi everybody,
I get to know ITK since only few months ago. I find it is a very well orgnized toolkit for image registration and I made my only application successfully!

But there is one thing always confuses me during my programming:
the selection of parameters :-( . I first copy codes from user guide and it worked. Then I want to change those parameters to see the influence of them to the results. But it not alway turned out a success.

Does anyone can help me with how to configure those parameters, optimizer and metric? What is the most important one which I should take care first? What is the usual range of adjustment?

Or will somebody enclose a paper about optimizers to me?

Metric in my application: MattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetric
                                     MutualInformationImageToImageMetric
Optimizer I used: itkVersorRigid3DTransformOptimizer

Thank you all!

Best Regards!

Yu Qi

150万曲MP3疯狂搜,带您闯入音乐殿堂