[Insight-users] problems compiling ITK

Hxsham Fire hxsham at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 10:40:18 EDT 2005

Hi Zach,
I am using the default cmake options, but I have also
done the following:

- i tried a clean compilation of ITK 2.0.0 and ITK
2.0.1 and cvs version.
-i tried changing the compilers from c++, c++-3.3,
c++-4.0, g++-3.3 and g++4.0
- i also tried changing gcc, gcc-3.3, and gcc-4.0
- i tried all the above compilers as well as different
combinations of them... i.e.  changing one but not the
other
- i have shared libraries OFF,
         tried GDCM ON and OFF
         tried BUILD_TEST ON and OFF

i am working on G5 with Mac OSX Tiger installed...
the major problems seem to be with the math functions,
either isnan or some other variable is not
recognized...
Thanks,
Hxsham

Hi Hxsham,

The same questions I asked you earlier still apply, in
order for me or
someone else to have enough information to help you
out:

Is this a build from a clean directory, or an
upgrade-build?
What configuration options have you selected (GDCM?
Shared libs? etc.)
Basically, what is not default in the cmake
configuration you set up?
What version of GCC are you using to compile? (run gcc
-v to find out.)
Is this from a brand-new ITK CVS checkout?

Hopefully with some of this information I or someone
else can help sort
things out.

Zach