[Insight-users] problems compiling ITK

Zachary Pincus zpincus at stanford.edu
Wed May 11 23:16:12 EDT 2005

Hi Hxsham,

The same questions I asked you earlier still apply, in order for me or
someone else to have enough information to help you out:

Is this a build from a clean directory, or an upgrade-build?
What configuration options have you selected (GDCM? Shared libs? etc.)
Basically, what is not default in the cmake configuration you set up?
What version of GCC are you using to compile? (run gcc -v to find out.)
Is this from a brand-new ITK CVS checkout?

Hopefully with some of this information I or someone else can help sort
things out.

Zach