[Insight-users] (no subject)

"Björn Coenen" BCoenen at gmx.net
Wed May 11 15:03:25 EDT 2005

HI,

i have a big 3d image within.

I work with the with the simplefuzzyconnectedness filter.

I want to reduce the time it takes to calculate by giving only a part of the
image into the filter! i tried to copy a part of the image into a new
picture, baut nothing works , everything crashes.

What i would need is a code that allows me to specify a origin point and a
size of the subvolume which i want to give into the Filter. is there any way
i could do that?

I tried it with iterators, but i seem to make a mistake and i accidentally
deleted the code!

could anyone give me a tip?

bjoern

--
+++ Neu: Echte DSL-Flatrates von GMX - Surfen ohne Limits +++
Always online ab 4,99 Euro/Monat: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl