[Insight-users] incorrect z-spacing in GDCM reading: oops

Li, George (NIH/NCI) ligeorge at mail.nih.gov
Wed May 11 14:49:31 EDT 2005

Mathieu:

You are right, many of the C functions are not thread safe, and it
does follow the iostream, the C++ I/O style.

In dicom, there is no specification that indicates what format for
the coordinates, as long as the length of the string is within the
character limit. Therefore, chances are someone might place numbers
that happen to be with 2 or more spaces in between. Anyway, this is
just a concern, and it would be better fixed once for all.

Thanks for your efforts in addressing my question.

Regards,

George