[Insight-users] problems compiling ITK

Zachary Pincus zpincus at stanford.edu
Tue May 10 15:25:39 EDT 2005

I've seen this particular error mentioned by a few different people now.
Just based on the error text, I can't totally figure out what the
problem is, though.

Have you tried a completely clean build in a new directory? Does
compiling it with static versus dynamic libraries work? What specific
build options are you using?

Zach Pincus

Department of Biochemistry and Program in Biomedical Informatics
Stanford University School of Medicine