[Insight-users] RE: [Insight-developers] mattes optical flow

Mathieu De Craene decraene at tele.ucl.ac.be
Tue May 10 11:50:04 EDT 2005

Hi Daniel

Sorry for the delay but in the meantime, I worked on another
implementation giving the possibility to control the width of the kernel
function used for estimating the joint probability density.

As you requested, I wrote a short documentation with a reference to some
papers. You can get it as this URL : (pdf, html and tex files)
     http://www.tele.ucl.ac.be/~decraene/index.php?menu=code_miflow

My source code can be downloaded from
          http://euterpe.tele.ucl.ac.be/Waleo2/miflow/src.tgz
There is a test copied from the Demon's test.

My next step is to constrain the bijectivity of the displacement field
following the scheme described by Thirion. I found this mail on the
users mailing list :
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2004-November/011241.html but nothing more recent ;-/

Is bijectivity intended to be implemented soon in ITK ?

Thanks for your comments !!

Mathieu.