[Insight-users] numeric traits for the std::complex < >

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Tue May 10 08:30:08 EDT 2005

Suyash,

I am guessing your solution was to provide a specialization for
NumericTraits<std::complex<double> >.  Something like...

template <>
class NumericTraits<std::complex<double> > : public vcl_numeric_limits<std::complex<double> > {
public:
  typedef long std::complex<double> ValueType;
  typedef long std::complex<double> PrintType;
};

If this was your solution, then if you send us your specialization code, we'll check it into
itk::NumericTraits

Jim