[Insight-users] Errors: vnl_unary_function

Willie Johnson wej1 at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 11:27:52 EDT 2005

I am getting the following errors while trying to
compile an ITK/VTK program.  Does anyone know what the
problem is?  Is there a certain library that I need to
link to?  My CMakeList file is also listed.  Thanks.

Building executable
/.autofs/gri.vail/users/wjohnson/EPSCoR/dude/itk-vtk/dude...
/.autofs/gri.vail/users/wjohnson/itk-linux/bin/libitkvnl.so:
undefined reference to `vnl_unary_function<double,
vnl_vector<double> >::get_range_max() const'
/.autofs/gri.vail/users/wjohnson/itk-linux/bin/libitkvnl.so:
undefined reference to `vnl_unary_function<double,
vnl_vector<double> >::get_range_min() const'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

CMakeList.txt
-------------
PROJECT (dude C++)