[Insight-users] Convert .raw files to .img or .dcm format

Rosario Sance rsance at die.upm.es
Thu May 5 04:52:29 EDT 2005

Hi Albert,

I send you the replies I received from Luis and Yan. As you can see, it´s
very easy to convert the images because the only code you need is in the
examples of ITK. Maybe you need a further applicattion, but then I guess
that I can´t help you.
The example you use depends on the format you want to convert to, and the
only thing you have to do is execute the example giving like output file,
for example, ...\outputfile\TestImage.img.

I´m afraid that I don´t explain myself very well, but let me know if it
works...

Regards,
Rosario