[Insight-users] Warnings while compiling InsightApplications

salah salah at gris.uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Mar 31 12:46:01 EST 2005

Hello All,

1- I am trying to refresh my development environment so I downloaded
ITK with cvs, VTK 4.4 (interim), and fltk-1.1.6. Is this a stabil combination ??
I mean, am i using the right versions?

2- while compiling the InsightApplications (also cvs version), I habe become
a long list from this warning

d:\fltk-1.1.6\FL\Fl_Window.H(91) : warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'short' to 'uchar', possible loss of data

Is this something harmful? Am I setting something wrong?
As I compiled fltk, I separately compiled the following: fltk, fltkgl, fltkforms, fltkimages, and fluid.
both for release and debug. I this the right way?

Many Thanks,

Zein