[Insight-users] demande de l'aide

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Mar 31 08:24:19 EST 2005

Hi Mohamed.

        ITK 1.2 is very very very old.

Please use ITK 2.0.1 that was released this month.

       http://www.itk.org/HTML/Download.php

You will find instructions on its installation in
the welcoming page.

      http://www.itk.org/HTML/Welcome.htm

in particular you must follow the tutorial on
"Getting Started"

http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStartedI-WebPage/img0.html

Regarding VTK you should use the version VTK 4.4
and if you use FLTK, you should use version FLTK 1.1.6

Note that the option USE_STDLIB in VTKL is only relevant
for Visual Studio 6.0 because that compiler still uses
the old streams by default.