[Insight-users] How to use parameters for Hough Line detection

Pavan Podila pavan.podila at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 09:32:28 EST 2005

Hi,
       I have been trying to understand the use of the "NumberOfLines"
parameter for the Hough Line Detection filter. I want to know if the
NumberOfLines picks the top voted points from the accumulator. If I
know that my image contains say 5 lines, can I set this parameter to 5
and get the required results?
      Also I wanted a clarification on the AngleAxisSize and
AngleResolution parameters. Why should these be set to nearly the same
value?

Thanks,
Pavan