[Insight-users] Re-using the process objects

Feng Qiao fqiao at rice.edu
Tue Mar 22 03:55:22 EST 2005

Dear all,
I noticed that the examples in ITK often use a separate image
reader/writer for each image, for example,  one for the fixed image and
one for the moving image. Now if I want to do a batch format conversion
on lots of images, all of which are of the same pixel type and
dimension, can I simply use one reader/writer for all of them (by keep
changing filenames)? If so can anybody point me the right way doing it?

Thanks a lot.
Feng