[Insight-users] Calculations on vector images

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Mar 19 20:35:50 EST 2005

Hi Karl,

ImageAdaptors may be a good option for your computation.

Examples of image adaptors are available in the "Image Adaptors"
chapter of the ITK Software Guide

    http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

You could also use the UnaryFunctor filter, in which case you
don't have to worry about iterators at all. Simply define the
Functor that performs the pixel-wise operation that you need.

You may find useful to follow the style of the filter in

      Insight/Code/BasicFilters/
          itkVectorIndexSelectionCastImageFilter.h