[Insight-users] Options for Maximum Intensity Projection

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Mar 18 14:26:53 EST 2005

Hi Mark,

       This taks is better suited for VTK.

However,
    you could try the ITK RayCast Interpolator
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1RayCastInterpolateImageFunction.html

This has been used for generating Digitally Reconstructed
Radiographs (DRR).

By combininng this interpolator with an itkResampleImageFilter
you may be able to generate your 2D projections from the 3D MRI.