[Insight-users] GetPixel problems

Stephen R. Aylward aylward at unc.edu
Wed Mar 16 15:31:21 EST 2005

Please verify that you are accessing the row/column information in the
image consistently between matlab and itk.

Also, matlab can use a colormap to convert values stored at a pixel to
intensity values.   Please make sure ITK and matlab are processing the
same data (mapped/unmapped values).

You might want to use ImageViewer in InsightApplications to look at the
pixel values in the image.   This will verify that itk is reading your
image correctly.  You can use it to explore the pixel values.   With the
cursor in the ImageViewer window, press the h key.  This will bring up a
list of options.  You'll be able to zoom-in on the image using '+',
scroll the image using i-j-k-m, and have pixel values at mouse-clicks
reported in the window using the 'v' option.

I hope this helps,
Stephen