[Insight-users] I am really desperate... ImageReadRegionOfInterestWrite

Sohaib Majzoub sohaib.majzoub at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 19:03:50 EST 2005

Dear all,
I am new to itk, and i am using the example provided with the toolkit:
ImageReadRegionOfInterestWrite
I need to extract a 3D ROI from a 3D image,
they said that the class RegionOfInterestImageFilter works for any dimension,
the example code of ImageReadRegionOfInterestWrite works only for 2D,
I am trying to modify the code so that i can do the 3D but it doesn't
want to work,
something is missing, i don't know where,
please any help, I am really desperate...
Thanks you very much for any hint or any kind of help,
Best Regards,