[Insight-users] ImageRegion from ThresholdImageFilter

Martin Kavec kavec at messi.uku.fi
Thu Mar 10 14:47:06 EST 2005

Replying myself :)

If I write the output of the thresholding to a file, it looks correct. So I
assume I setup the filter correctly. I can see from the ThresholdImageFilter
documentation that there is a public type

typedef OutputImageType::RegionType OutputImageRegionType

I expect that the OutputImageRegion contains the pixels above the threshold.

What I need is something like

typedef ImageType::RegionType outputRegion;
outputRegion = filter->OutputImageRegionType;

but compiler doesn't like the second line.

I would really appreciate any help. Thanks

Martin