[Insight-users] Connecting itk and vtk pipeline

Toon Huysmans denhuys at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 06:24:06 EST 2005

Hi,

	I have already used itk in connection with vtk trough the
 	itkImageToVTKImageFilter. It worked satisfactory.

	Now I am confronted with a similar problem, but in this case I
need to
	connect the pipeline from an itk::Mesh to a vtkPolyData or
similar
	structure... I know it is possible to statically convert the one
into
	the other but I haven't seen a real pipeline connection. Would
it be
	possible to create a filter that connects the piplines and what
would
	it take?  I use the mesh only for the representation of
2-manifold 	triangle surfaces...

Sincerely,

Toon Huysmans.

│ Postal Address:                                  │
│ Vision Lab, Department of Physics                │
│ University of Antwerp (CMI)                      │
│ Groenenborgerlaan 171 (U306)                     │
│ B-2020 Antwerp, Belgium                          │
│ Tel: +32 (0) 3 265 32 24                         │
│ Fax: +32 (0) 3 265 33 18                         │
│ Email: toon.huysmans at ua.ac.be                    │