[Insight-users] RelabelComponentImageFilter and objects analysis

Yann Gavet gavet at emse.fr
Tue Mar 8 05:09:45 EST 2005

Hello all,

I am trying to figure out how to use  itk::RelabelComponentImageFilter.
I want to have some informations on zones defined by a skeleton. I see a
method:
GetNumberOfObjects () that gives the number of objects labelled, but I
want information such centroid of object, elongation, etc.
What is the easiest way to do it? Is there a method that could do a
GetObject( i ); to give me a blob or something else ?

Thank you for your comments.

Yann