[Insight-users] Please help with access violation error!!!

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Thu Mar 3 15:51:52 EST 2005

Hi Nicolaus,

Are you getting the error on all platforms?
The last time I saw this type of error is when ITK was updated and not
clean/build again.
If you compile/run the example in debug you can always run the debugger
and see where the problem is in the stack.
Also, for the ImageReadWrite example, can you try to do a
reader->Update() to see if the reader or the writer fails.
Did you try valid 2D images ( bmp, gipl, tiff) ? (ImageReadWrite expects
a 2D image as input).

my two cents,

Julien