[Insight-users] BSpline deformable registration and Grid adaptation for every resolution

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Mar 2 20:13:11 EST 2005

Hi Xavier,

Please look at the example:

     Insight/Examples/Registration/
                DeformableRegistration6.cxx

This illustrate how to use multi-resolution BSpline grids
in a deformable registration scheme.

This is illustrated here in 2D, but the same is applicable
to ND. ITK is N-Dimensional.

For examples of BSpline deformable registration in 3D you
may want to look at

     Insight/Examples/Registration/
                DeformableRegistration7.cxx
                DeformableRegistration8.cxx