[Insight-users] Problem of Build the ITK application

yingli fan yf34 at drexel.edu
Wed Mar 2 09:29:21 EST 2005

Hi All,

I try to build the application of ITK , what I did : I install the ITK VTK &
FLTK and did the cmake.

My computer is MAC

When I do the make under the binary folder of Application.

I list the error .  I cant attached the cmakeCache.txt file ,because the
space limit. What I can do?

Thanks a lot

yingli

here is the error
ld: Undefined symbols:
_fl_display
make[5]: ***
[/Applications/ITK_VTK/ITK/InsightApplication_binary/SegmentationEditorFltkG
ui/EditorFltkGui/EditorFltkGui] Error 1
make[4]: *** [default_target] Error 2
make[3]: *** [default_target_EditorFltkGui] Error 2
make[2]: *** [default_target] Error 2
make[1]: *** [default_target_SegmentationEditorFltkGui] Error 2
make: *** [default_target] Error 2