[Insight-users] question about fltk to VTK FltkImageViewer

uzay emir uzayem at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 17:07:11 EST 2005

I am trying to build the FLTK to ITK example in Getting Started IV. However I have some problems while I am compiling this code with Visual C++ 6.0. When I tried to build, I got such error.

Configuration: myProject - Win32 Debug--------------------

Compiling...

myProjectGUI.cxx

C:/Program Files/itk/uzay/out/myProjectGUI.h(9) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'fltkProgressBar.h': No such file or directory

Although This error I think is  due to header files from the FltkImageViewer library that is located in Auxiliary,In my CMAKElist file I include the FltkImageViewer directory. I don’t where I am making mistake. The CMAKE I wrote is outlined below. I will be very glad if anyone helps me.

PROJECT(myProject)
FIND_PACKAGE (ITK)
IF( ITK_FOUND)
 INCLUDE( ${USE_ITK_FILE} )
ENDIF( ITK_FOUND)
FIND_PACKAGE (FLTK)
IF (FLTK_FOUND)
 INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR})
ENDIF( FLTK_FOUND)

LINK_DIRECTORIES(
$C:/Program Files/itk/InsightApplications/Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer
${InsightApplications_SOURCE_DIR}/Auxiliary/VtkFltk
${InsightApplications_SOURCE_DIR}/Auxiliary/vtk
${InsightApplications_BINARY_DIR}/Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer
${InsightApplications_BINARY_DIR}/Auxiliary/VtkFltk
${myProject_SOURCE_DIR}
${myProject_BINARY_DIR}
)

ADD_EXECUTABLE(myProject myProject.cxx)
IF (FLTK_FOUND)
 FLTK_WRAP_UI( myProject myProjectGUI.fl)
ENDIF(FLTK_FOUND)
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES( myProject ITKIO ITKFltkImageViewer ITKBasicFilters ITKNumerics ITKCommon ${FLTK_LIBRARIES})

Thank you

Uzay Emir