[Insight-users] multi-feature classification...

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Jul 11 17:49:54 EDT 2005

Hi Kostas,

Please read the ITK Software Guide

    http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

in particular the Statistics Chapter.

--

You will find that the Statistics framework in ITK has
been designed from the base to manage multi-feature
statistics.

You simply need to represent your 5D data as
FixedArray<double,5> and use this type as template
argument of the itk::Sample class.

All of this will be clear once you read the chapter of
the ITK Software Guide.

Please let us know if you have any further questions,