[Insight-users] construct a 3D itk Image from a series of 2D slices

Martin Urschler martin at urschler.info
Thu Jul 7 03:38:04 EDT 2005

hi,

here is a link to the documentation of this filter:
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/itkJoinSeriesImageFilter_8h-source.html

Which itk version are you using? I guess this filter is not included in
the latest release version (2.0) so you should check out the current cvs
version.

regards,
Martin

--
Martin Urschler
TU Graz - Institute for Computer Graphics & Vision