[Insight-users] Dynamic Programming

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Wed Jul 6 16:02:48 EDT 2005

Hi Gabriel

I apologize for the delay. It would be great if you could contribute the
classes. I am sure they will be of use in the ITK's Statistics library
and/or the Algorithms library. What exactly do you have in mind. Is it
for something like Curves extraction ? We would be happy to help you
package the code into ITK filters.

Thanks
karthik