[Insight-users] error building itkSpatialObjectFactoryBase (dllimport static data member)

Charl P. Botha cpbotha at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 06:55:34 EDT 2005

Dear list,

For the past few days, I have been seeing the following build error
with CVS ITK and VS.NET 2003:

\build\Insight\Code\SpatialObject\itkSpatialObjectFactoryBase.cxx(27)
: error C2491: 'itk::SpatialObjectFactoryBase::m_Factory' : definition
of dllimport static data member not allowed

I've tried cleaning out my binary directory and starting over, but no
luck.  Any hints on how I should fix this?

Thanks,
Charl

c.p.botha ||at|| ewi.tudelft.nl - tu delft work-related email
cpbotha ||at|| cpbotha.net - everything else