[Insight-users] Freezing ITK CVS repository : Release 1.10

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jan 21 14:29:38 EST 2005

In preparation for the release 1.10 of ITK we will freeze the
CVS repository by the end of today (Friday January 21st 2005).

During the freezing period CVS-write access will be restricted.
Only bug fixes will be accepted. They should be reported through
the bug tracker and be associated to the release 1.10.

The freezing period will last two weeks. Its purpose is to clean
up the Dashboard, fix failing tests, and increase coverage.

The repository will be tagged today, and the tag will be moved
later on to the first day of green Dashboard.

We anticipate the release 1.10 to be done by Monday February 7th.

Please let us know if you find any issues that should be fixed
before the release.