[Insight-users] Reverse expansion of level-sets

Evert van Velsen efsvelse at students.cs.uu.nl
Mon Jan 10 11:57:11 EST 2005

Hi all,

I've got a question about using reverse expansion direction of level-sets.
I'm trying to segment a vessel, using the shape detection level set
filter, with as feature image a (too big) binary model. This model I want
to contract to fit the vessel.
Has anyone have a suggestion how to use the reverse expansion direction,
because I've problems with the determination of both the parameters and
the input image. Could I simply use the sigmoid of the original image?

Thanks,

Evert