Fwd: [Insight-users] convex hull filter?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Jan 10 10:25:16 EST 2005

Hi Kingaza,

Please read carefully my previous email,

I sent you the results of running the filter

   VotingBinaryIterativeHoleFillingImageFilter
               ^^^^^^^^^

but you are running the filter:

   VotingBinaryHoleFillingImageFilter

which is the "non-iterative" version.

What you are doing is the equivalent of running
the iterative filter for only one iteration.