[Insight-users] Help on build ITK example-binarythresholdfilter

yingli fan yf34 at drexel.edu
Thu Jan 6 11:30:04 EST 2005

Hi all;

I try to build the binarythresholdfilter in my computer, I got some error.

My computer is Mac OS X 10.3.7
Here is the error:

Building dependencies. cmake.depends...
Building object file BinaryThresholdImageFilter.o...
Building executable
/Applications/ITK_VTK/ITK/ITK_myCode/threshold/BinaryThresholdImageFilter...
ld: Undefined symbols:
std::basic_istream<char, std::char_traints<char>
>::seekg(std::fpos<mbstate_t>)
make[1]: ***
[/Applications/ITK_VTK/ITK/ITK_myCode/threshold/BinaryThresholdImageFilter]
Error 1
make: *** [default_target] Error 2

BTW:  I did this before I update my computer, there is no problem to build.

thanks

Yingli Fan
Laboratory for Bioimaging and Anatomical Informatics
Department of Neurobiology & Anatomy
Drexel University, College of Medicine
2900 Queen Lane PA 19129
Tel: 215-9918455 Fax: 215-843-9367