[Insight-users] Model-Image registration

Lino Ramirez ramirez at ece.ualberta.ca
Mon Feb 28 09:52:55 EST 2005

Dear Dr. Kohler,

I have been working on the problem of model-image registration too. I am
not working with ellipses or tubes, though. I developed my own spatial
objects (sort of 4-side polygon -vertebral body- shape object). My
approach to the problem is to first do the rigid part and then do the
deformation of the shape. I am working now on a transformation for doing
the second part. However, I am really interested in knowing how others are
approaching the problem. So, if you could send me some information, I
would really appreciate it.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Lino