[Insight-users] Re: prepare 3d image data for vtk volume reader

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Feb 21 14:08:03 EST 2005

Hi Chen,

You may want to use the itkImageSeriesReader,
load the set of TIFF files and save them in a
fileformat capable of representing 3D datasets.

You will find and example on how to do this
in the file:

     Insight/Examples/IO/
               ImageSeriesReadWrite.cxx

Examples on how to use ITK in conjunction with
VTK are available in

      InsightApplications/Auxiliary/vtk/
                 itkReadITKImageShowVTK.cxx