[Insight-users] Shape prior level sets: question about MAPCostFunction

Quan Chen quanchen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 18:03:02 EST 2005

I thought it whether it is directed or undirected depends on the
narrow band active region you select.  If you select it around curve
A, then it is like calculate directed distance h(A, B). Curve A can be
very small and close to a bigger curve B and still get a good score.
If you also select it around curve B, then the above scenario would
yield a big distance difference.