[Insight-users] Re: Rotation origin

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Feb 13 02:14:39 EST 2005

Hi George,

The center of rotation does not make part of the
parameters in the VersorRigid3DTransform.

You *MUST* pass the center of rotation explicitly
to the VersorRigid3DTransform that you use in the
resampling filter.

  You can simply do

   resamplingTransform->SetCenter(
             registrationTransform->GetCenter() );

A quick look at the source code of the class

    Insight/Code/Common/
            itkVersorRigid3DTransform.txx

will show you how the parameters are used in this
transform.  Look at lines 146-162 and lines 88-130.