[Insight-users] ITK writing problems

Rodolfo Palacios rpalacios75 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 12 21:24:36 EST 2005

Hello,

I've recompiled ITK several times with different configurations and still
can't make it work properly!

I am using:

Borland 5.5.1 c++ compiler
windows 2000 profesional
vtk 4.4.2
ITK 2.0 and 1.8

vtk works fine and ITK compiles with no errors or anything, but when I try
to run the compiled examples, only the ones that do NOT write information to
the hard drive work fine. When I try to run any of the examples that do
write to the hard drive I keep getting messages of the form:

WatershedSegmentation1.exe - Application Error
The instruction at "0x325506f6" refereced memory at "0x01157972". The memory
could not be "written".
Click OK to terminate the program

The example with parameters that I'm trying to run is:

WatershedSegmentation1 in.png out.png 2 10 0 0.05 1

Thank you.

Rodolfo Palacios.