[Insight-users] Compiling ITK 2.0 - a few errors I never got before

Mark Wyszomierski markww at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 14:39:01 EST 2005

Hi,

I have used earlier versions of ITK with success, I've run into a
problem with 2.0. I get a slew of errors when the compiler gets to
project itkvcl. When configuring with CMake, I don't change any of the
advanced settings, but I do turn off:

BUILD_EXAMPLES
BUILD_TESTING

in the general settings in an attempt to save time compiling ITK and
disk space. I running WinXP using visual studio .NET. This is the only
project in the build tree that goes awry.

An additional note, I still have a copy of ITK 1.8.0 elsewhere on my
machine, could this be any source of the problem?

Thanks!