[Insight-users] Help with extracting curves from an angiogram

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Dec 6 09:53:47 EST 2005

Hi Ifeoma,

Since the only thing that you are doing differently is to write
your image data into an image, that's probably what you are
doing wrong.

Could you please post the code that you are using for loading
your image into an ITK image ?

Also, Please add a ImageFileWriter and try to save your ITK image
as soon as you are done with the process of importing it from
memory. In this way you will be able to double check if the
image was imported correctly.

You should also add a Try/Catch block around the line where you
are detecting the crash. It is quite likely that an exception is
being thrown.  You will find many examples on how to write try/catch
block in the ITK Software Guide

         http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

BTW:

           WHAT VERSION OF ITK ARE YOU USING ?