[Insight-users] Problem with itkLandmarkBasedTransformInitializer

Siwei Yang s.yang at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Thu Dec 1 12:23:15 EST 2005

Dear all,
I found, that itkLandmarkBasedTransformInitializer can not deal with
such a situation(our transform is CenteredRigid2DTransform), where the
angel between two fixed landmars and two moving landmarks is greater
than 90 degree. e.g 160 degree.
I think, it might be due to it ---In the
itkLandmarkBasedTransformInitializer.txx line 384 , "if( s_dot > 0.00005
)......."
I 'm not sure, if we should rewrite it just like "if ( fabs(s_dot) >
0.00005 )...". At least it can run successfully for the case above.

best wishes
Siwei Yang