[Insight-users] HoughTransform2DLinesImageFilter

Abhishek gattani at aktina.com
Fri Apr 29 13:34:09 EDT 2005

Hello All,

Currently HoughTransform2DLinesImageFilter searches between angles from -PI
to PI but it does not provide a means to specify the angle space? I felt
that it's important and very useful that the angle range should be user
defined. For instance I want to only search for vertical lines. I would like
to extend the HoughTransform2DLinesImageFilter class to have that
functionality but none of the functions are virtual. Can someone guide me on
the best way to do this? Thanks,

-Cheers,

Abhishek