[Insight-users] Convert .raw files to .img or .dcm format

Rosario Sance rsance at die.upm.es
Fri Apr 29 06:08:38 EDT 2005

Hi everybody,

I have been working with some .raw images, and with the associated .mha
files. I found no problems to run the examples, and the results are
successful.
But now, I need to convert those original files to another format, like
Analyze Image (.img) or Dicom Image (.dcm), and I have found a lot of
converters from .dcm to .raw, but never in the opposite way.
Could somebody give me any suggestion? Is there in ITK any function to
convert format files?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Rosario