[Insight-users] ITK Programs and executable files

Ken Urish ken.urish at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 22:28:13 EDT 2005

When I compile a program I wrote using ITK in Visuaual Studio 7 .net
(release mode) and I try to run the executable file on a different
computer I get the error message that it is missing MSVCP71.dll.

What do I need to do to use all this great ITK stuff I wrote on other
computer's in the lab? What other files do I need to include with the
.exe file that I compile?

I was told that I should transfer the ITK library dll files in the ITK
binary directory into the /windows/system32 folder, but the only dll
file I can find in my binary directory is "ITKCommon.dll". Your advice
would be much appreciated.

Thanks
--Ken--