[Insight-users] Iteration stops so fast!

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Apr 28 16:36:03 EDT 2005

Hi Yu,

Please connect a Command observer to your optimizer
and print out the values of the Metric and the
VersorTransform parameters at every iteration.

Then post that list of values to the mailing list.

You will find many examples on how to connect Command
Observers to optimizers if you look at the Registration
chapter of the ITK SoftwareGuide

    http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

The most common reason for having an early stop
of the optimizer is to have set up a minimal step
length that is too large.